Saturday 24 January 2015

What I would choose

If asked to choose between.......

 The Sleek and Powerful ASUS EeeBook X205TA or the Ultra-Portable and Perpetually connected ASUS All In One PC ET2040?


I would definitely prefer the E book in comparison to PC ET. First and the foremost reason being that the , weight of the two devices  varies  considerably. The Eee  book weighs just about 1 kg . This makes it more portable and carriable than the other product. You can even carry it to your place of work, movie theatre, or just anywhere without adding too much to your baggage .It is easy to carry and operate  anywhere  and almost everywhere because it is light. The other device is definitely heavier ( 4.3 kgs ) if you might sometimes want to take it out with you.

Secondly , battery back up has been provided with the Eee book where as as far as I know PC ET needs power supply ,  no battery back up has been provided with the PC ET. This again adds to the advantages of the  Eee book i.e. its portability , carriability  becoming easier . You can use the device for almost 38  hours without having to connect the charger. Definitely makes the Eee book more desirable.

 Eee book  is available in a good range of colours , you can choose according to your taste and personality thus accenuating your   style factor. It has a sleek , slim body with different colours to choose , this makes it definitely more desirable in  today's world where everyone from kids , to adults ( men and women ), to elderly are more and more style and fashion conscious.

As regards the other features the Eee book does not lag behind  the PC ET in any feature ; be it the software , or the memory , the sound system , graphics etc.

Only added feature in the PC which might make it more appealing to some is the touch screen which the Eee book does not have , but which actually does not make much of a difference to me and to many others  like me ,  considering the many other advantages that it carries.

It ( the Eee book) has been provided with a web cam , headphones which allow you to connect with your friends and loved ones any and everywhere. Windows 8.1 allows you to even make a presentation while waiting for the local  train  ,  in the waiting room , or on the platform  itself .

Or simply  complete your   pending work .

With all these features I am definitely going to opt for the Eee book . It sure has an edge over the PC ET not just in  my lifestyle but also for many many more people with or without  my kind of life.

As regards my personal lifestyle , I happen to be a resident in a Cardiac  ICU   and have shift duties with two night duties in a week .  I am also preparing for my final year exams for a post graduate medical course. I have kids who are also studying and who need a lot of guidance from me when I am at home and even when I am at work . Eee book would definitely make life a lot easier for me. I could download my books in the Eee book take to the hospital where I could read when the hours are not so busy while I am monitoring the patients . I could connect with kids at home chat with them and even guide them with  their homework, school projects etc.  Paying bills,shopping on-line  etc everything would be a lot easier for me with the Eee book which I would be using at home as well as in the hospital . It suits my lifestyle just perfect . After a while I might even consider  buying another one for my teenage son who would be preparing for his entrance exams and would need something like this for himself ( something which he could carry to his coaching classes as well as use at home.).

The price too is low and makes the  Eee book more easily affordable though that is not as important as the features ---which are not lacking in any way .


This is my entry for the contest on indiblogger https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/asus-go-sleek-bangalore/


and the links are as follows .


 ASUS EeeBook X205TA 

 AND

ASUS All In One PC ET2040.

No comments:

Post a Comment