Monday 18 February 2013

A miracle called -----the sunsilk perfect straight shampoo




















I looked pretty -----well !!! almost----whenever I donned those turban like head wear( shown in the picture above)  worn by  women in African countries,  even a towel wrapped round my head gave me an exclusive model like look ---the mirror would be my best friend in the privacy of my dressing room and I would float on cloud nine marveling at my face and figure ----but alas!! I couldn't walk out in that kind of head gear .Its all very good and glamorous to walk on the ramp  with   my hair complimenting a Sabyasachi or flaunting a June Ambrose  making heads turn with admiration, though the  same get-up when you walk out on the roads   does make heads  turn  but the eyes do not have admiration in them instead there's a shade of amusement .

All this only because of my curly fizzy woolly hair !!?? 

I had tried everything from slithering tongs through my hair to running a hot iron on them ;  had even burnt some locks  and scalded my shoulders in the process but to no avail --my crowning glory refused to change it self .

   Then I came across SUNSILK PERFECT STRAIGHT ----and guess WHAT !!!

 My CROWNING GLORY  which had withstood my cruel attacks and refused to budge in spite of all those harsh punishments of burning hot tongs and irons, succumbed to the pampering of SUNSILK  ---a small blob  of  diameter same as that of a 50 paise coin when rubbed between my palms and applied on my hair made me feel the satiny silk smooth effect immediately . I could almost feel the difference  as I went on lathering ---after  letting it stand  for a few seconds I rinsed,applied the conditioner waited, rinsed again and then  waited for it to dry and the face which looked back at me from the mirror was SO!!!! different...... I now had PERFECT   straight smooth and silky hair and the tangles and ringlets had vanished .

My  babyish Goldilock curls had  transformed into  mature  Rupanzel like long   flowing silky beautiful tresses so easy to manage and style -----.  UNBELIEVABLE .

I will  now be able to adorn my hair with flowers and ornaments without the fear of them being lost among those woolly ringlets . It was  such a new feeling ,an exhilerating experience when I found people admiring and friends wondering  at   my long  silky tresses.

.I will braid my hair into a single plait and adorn it with  long strings of flowers ---a bun at the nape of my neck with ornaments or a single flower will give me that exclusive classy look  which used to be so popular in the days of yore -----a typical'' Indian woman'' look right out of a movie or a novel---- ,which I am crazy about.





.             











 SUNSILK PERFECT STRAIGHT -----  . IS A BREAKTHROUGH IN HAIR CARE

Its Straight-Lock technology --- co-created by YUKO YAMASHITA -----actively controls  and holds  every strand  as it dries. It penetrates deep, reducing frizz and straightening strands, One single wash and I could . experience  shiny smooth and straight hair . I was astonished at what results I got .The conditioner which is an added bonus is a must as it   helps the hair  remain that way even after it dries.


Unbeatably straight hair from into the shower onto the sunshine.


Let me confess I am one of those "gullible gals" whose shoulders  carry the advertising industry forward and help it thrive ---I believe and buy all products that come my way   ----sometimes I am taken for a  ride BUT this is one product which has  proven  its worth  ,every word that is said in the advertisements is true it is a complete PAISA WASOOL product and  is  going to be in my shopping list always  in future .


My slogan for  SUNSILK PERFECT STRAIGHT SHAMPOO


JAB BAAL HO JAAYEN STRAIGHT 
ANY STYLE CAN BE MADE




all pics from the net
                           

9 comments:

  1. I am a male but I used to be hung up on my curly hair. Tried velocity lotion and all! Pulled them like crazy. Times, they have changed. I am holding on to the seriously endangered species with all my heart now!

    I am happy for your "Unbeatably straight hair from into the shower onto the sunshine." Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Umashankar ji for the visit and the good wishes
      warm regards
      rajni

      Delete
  2. Very well composed Rajni! All the best:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Amit ji
      and thanks for the wishes
      regards
      rajni

      Delete
  3. does it really work for men's hair too? and any hairfall?

    ReplyDelete
  4. does it really work for men's hair too? and any hairfall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Raj

      I used it just a few days back ----so know only about the straightening --as for hairfall ---being a SUNSILK Product I don't think it can harm the hair in any way ------SUNSILK is a brand I have been using since long and have had no complaints ever.

      Thanks for the visit
      you are welcome to my blogspace
      thanks and regards
      rajni

      Delete
  5. OK flaunt your new silky hair Rajni,wish you all the best for your slogan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Indu ji

      so glad you liked the slogan ----and thankyou so much for your good wishes

      warm regards
      rajni

      Delete